Search this site
Subscribe to updates
- Foundation joins new study to reduce climate risks based on Covid-19 experience
- Livsmedelsverket får i uppdrag att utreda vad vi behöver äta under höjd beredskap
- Regeringens klimatpolitisk handlingsplan
- This year’s Stipendium 2019 Awarded to Dr. Flavio Gazzani, University of Rome
- (in Swedish) Regeringen satsar på negativa utsläpp genom investeringsstöd
- Re-green the desert. An investment in peace
Category Archives: Sustainable development
This year’s stipendium went to a researcher in Italy, Dr. Flavio Gazzani.
Access to our webinars and publications is for newsletter subscribers only. Subscription is free. To unlock click here Email EFR News By subscribing I accept the privacy rules [..]
Sustainable Economic Growth with pollution fees from Stephen Hinton This presentation is a longer version of the one prepared for a presentation at the Swedish Agency of Economic [..]
This collection of documents is for those wishing to gain a comprehensive understanding of Flexible Fees. For More information please contact the Foundation.
A recent report from The Nordic Council of Ministers ( title: Flexible emission fees – An incentive for driving sustainable production and consumption) is optimistic that growth and environmental [..]
This video lists over 20 ready-to go solutions to reducing carbon emissions. They are waiting for the economy. This gives us hope that once flexible fees are introduced [..]
The Foundation was invited to participate in a workshop initiated by the Nordic Council of Ministers on flexible emissions fees at the Royal College of Technology, Stockholm the [..]