Professor Peter Victor explores degrowth. Actually, if you divide work, tax carbon and redistribute fees to the people we all end up better. All 8 billion. Excellent work in economic modelling. There is no excuse to not explore this seriously as a political option. Which party will move first?
Invest in Peace
- US Council promotes mechanism for Carbon Dividend plan similar to TSSEF’s proposal
- Republicans mirror Swedish approach in proposing Carbon Dividends
- Regeringens historisk klimatreform för Sverige
- Environmental Fiscal Reform Newsletter February 2017
- The Baltic: a dying sea on the doorstep of industrial giants
- Sverige utan nettoutsläpp av växthusgaser 2050