Professor Peter Victor explores degrowth. Actually, if you divide work, tax carbon and redistribute fees to the people we all end up better. All 8 billion. Excellent work in economic modelling. There is no excuse to not explore this seriously as a political option. Which party will move first?
Invest in Peace
- EFR SPECIAL WEBINAR: Introducing Invest in peace
- Economic Policy CAN end suffering and pollution while keeping markets boyant
- Economics Foundation shows how to use economic incentives to green the economy
- The Oslo Declaration
- US Council promotes mechanism for Carbon Dividend plan similar to TSSEF’s proposal
- Republicans mirror Swedish approach in proposing Carbon Dividends