Professor Peter Victor explores degrowth. Actually, if you divide work, tax carbon and redistribute fees to the people we all end up better. All 8 billion. Excellent work in economic modelling. There is no excuse to not explore this seriously as a political option. Which party will move first?
Search this site
- Foundation attends third Sustainable Phosphorus Conference
- Swedish consumer survey Amsterdam University
- Swedish Climate Parliament calls for a true carbon budget
- 25 May. Water, waste handling, the circular economy and phosphorus
- Baltic nations’ stewardship of Baltic falls short
- Circle Economy training website launched