“Lack of cheap energy will undermine economic growth – decoupling is impossible,” says economic analyst and writer Nicole Foss. The whole debate on decoupling, energy effectiveness and energy intensity etc., is complex and needs a lot of research. As a starting point, here is a video of Nicole speaking in Stockholm.
Search this site
- Foundation attends third Sustainable Phosphorus Conference
- Swedish consumer survey Amsterdam University
- Swedish Climate Parliament calls for a true carbon budget
- 25 May. Water, waste handling, the circular economy and phosphorus
- Baltic nations’ stewardship of Baltic falls short
- Circle Economy training website launched