“Lack of cheap energy will undermine economic growth – decoupling is impossible,” says economic analyst and writer Nicole Foss. The whole debate on decoupling, energy effectiveness and energy intensity etc., is complex and needs a lot of research. As a starting point, here is a video of Nicole speaking in Stockholm.
Invest in Peace
- US Council promotes mechanism for Carbon Dividend plan similar to TSSEF’s proposal
- Republicans mirror Swedish approach in proposing Carbon Dividends
- Regeringens historisk klimatreform för Sverige
- Environmental Fiscal Reform Newsletter February 2017
- The Baltic: a dying sea on the doorstep of industrial giants
- Sverige utan nettoutsläpp av växthusgaser 2050