“Lack of cheap energy will undermine economic growth – decoupling is impossible,” says economic analyst and writer Nicole Foss. The whole debate on decoupling, energy effectiveness and energy intensity etc., is complex and needs a lot of research. As a starting point, here is a video of Nicole speaking in Stockholm.
Invest in Peace
- EFR SPECIAL WEBINAR: Introducing Invest in peace
- Economic Policy CAN end suffering and pollution while keeping markets boyant
- Economics Foundation shows how to use economic incentives to green the economy
- The Oslo Declaration
- US Council promotes mechanism for Carbon Dividend plan similar to TSSEF’s proposal
- Republicans mirror Swedish approach in proposing Carbon Dividends