“Lack of cheap energy will undermine economic growth – decoupling is impossible,” says economic analyst and writer Nicole Foss. The whole debate on decoupling, energy effectiveness and energy intensity etc., is complex and needs a lot of research. As a starting point, here is a video of Nicole speaking in Stockholm.
Search this site
EFR NewsletterSubscribe to receive latest updates and special offers including events and webinars.
Invest in Peace
- A sustainable economy IS Possible
- Economics Foundation shows how to use economic incentives to green the economy
- The Oslo Declaration
- US Council promotes mechanism for Carbon Dividend plan similar to TSSEF’s proposal
- Republicans mirror Swedish approach in proposing Carbon Dividends
- Regeringens historisk klimatreform för Sverige